What Is It?
The Miniviax is small model for a sun tracking photovoltaic assembly.
It is controlled by a microcontroller based circuit board.
The purpose of the model is to show the features of the circuit board.
The mechanics was not built by me, but is a demonstration model I got hold of.
- USB Interface
- 2x20 Character LCD Display
- Integrated real time clock and radio clock (DCF77) receiver
- Graphical Control Software for Windows and Linux
- Besides the microcontroller only few parts are needed
- Cost for circuitry is less than 20 EUR (microcontoller included)